Throughout this series I’ll show you examples of how VDM can;
- identify where the biggest constraints are in an organisation’s ability to create value.
- be used in conjunction with sensitivity analysis to show which areas are at greatest risk for failing to deliver value.
- value a range of different investment options to find the optimal combination for creating value.
- provide transparency at the individual employee level to see how they contribute to the creation of value.
- allow you to benchmark operations that were previously too different to compare through traditional benchmarking methodologies.